Empower your patients and clinicians to engage in shared decision making.
Advance care planning can be a complex process, and any breakdown places added stress on patients, their caregivers, and your clinicians. Developing a program to support your clinicians and patients through this process results in higher satisfaction for all involved, and patients receiving appropriate care that aligns with their goals and values.
Vynca offers a complete end-to-end advance care planning solution for health systems. From shared decision making around advance care planning to electronic completion of documents, such as POLST, advance directives and others, we make these digitally available to all clinicians, patients, and their selected caregivers.
- Improve patient, family, and caregiver engagement
- Share accurate and actionable ACP documentation
- Support shared decision making
- Improve quality of care
- Reduce unnecessary, unwanted interventions at end-of-life
- Reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and ICU utilization
- Standardize the ACP process across all care settings
- Seamless EHR integration
- Education tools and structured conversation guides for clinicians
- Patient engagement tools
- Patient education and content
- Multiple ways to upload, electronically complete, store, and access ACP documents
- Flexibility to fit into clinical workflow
- Smartform technology ensures legally valid, actionable documentation
- Value based reporting