Empower your members to make educated end-of-life treatment decisions.
Advance care planning is a lifelong process, and should happen early and often, but the reality is that it happens too late. Engage your members early and often, and ensure they receive care in the appropriate care setting that aligns with their personal goals and values.
Vynca offers a complete end-to-end advance care planning solution for health plans. From the initial member engagement in advance care planning to digital completion of documents – advance directives, POLST and others – we make these documents digitally available to clinicians, members, and their selected caregivers.
- Engage members in the ACP process
- Capture accurate and actionable ACP documents
- Reduce unwanted, unnecessary healthcare interventions at end-of-life
- Rapid deployment across a large population
- Improve the perception around planning for end-of-life
- Education tools and structured conversation guides
- Member engagement tools
- Multiple ways to upload, electronically document, and access ACP documents
- Easily connect health care providers and members through a flexible integration strategy
- Digital access to documents for members, caregivers, and clinicians
- Reporting to understand your members who have engaged in ACP
Schedule a demo. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.