Empower your members and clinicians to engage in shared decision making.
It is known that most ACOs have little to no end-of-life care process in place. There are multiple reasons for this – difficult conversations, members travel across multiple care settings, and many ACOs use multiple EHRs. Developing a program to support your clinicians and patients through this process results in higher satisfaction for all involved, better clinical outcomes, and members receiving care in the appropriate care setting that aligns with their personal goals and values.
Vynca offers a complete end-to-end EHR-integrated advance care planning solution for ACOs, eliminating the interoperability barriers that exist today. From shared decision making to electronic completion of advance care planning documents – advance directives, POLST and others – we make these digitally available to clinicians, members, and their selected caregivers.
- Engage members in the ACP process
- Improve member, caregiver, and clinician satisfaction
- Capture accurate and actionable ACP documents
- Reduce in-hospital deaths
- Reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and ICU utilization
- Achieve measurable savings
- Standardize the ACP process across all care settings
- Clinician education
- Member engagement tools
- Seamless EHR integration
- Education tools and structured conversation guides
- Multiple ways to upload, document, and access ACP documents
- Smartform technology ensure accurate, actionable documentation
- Reporting to understand which members are engaging in ACP
- Digitally share documents with members, caregivers, and clinicians
Schedule a demo. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.